7. The oleander flower
The oleander flower has a beautiful shape and vibrant color, so this tree is often planted as an ornamental in the park. However, all parts of this plant including leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, and stems contain oleandrin and neriin, two extremely dangerous toxins for the cardiovascular system. If 10 to 20 oleander leaves are ingested, adults can be life-threatening. As for young children, just one oleander leaf can be fatal. Symptoms appear after eating oleander leaves 10-15 minutes are severe nausea, vomiting, headache, fatigue, lethargy, continuous diarrhea, severe arrhythmia.